Simms Freestone Boot
DescriptionThe classic, reborn – with StreamTread™
Reengineered from the studs up, Simms’ hard-working Freestone® Boot features superior traction and support at a comfortable price. Source classic style and bomber durability via a synthetic full-grain leather and scratch rubber upper. A neoprene-lined collar enhances all-around hiking and wading capabilities. And navigate the slick and unruly with the appreciated agility of Simms’ proven StreamTread™ platform.
FeaturesMATERIAL TECH: Synthetic full-grain leather upper; StreamTread™ platform/3.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- A new, more durable update to our best-selling wading boot
- A boot that features an engineered balance of value & wading performance
- Simm’s StreamTread™ platform for heavy-duty wading performance, support & traction
- Synthetic full-grain leather & scratch rubber upper for all-around durablilty
- Neoprene-lined collar for all-around hiking & wading comfort
APPROX. PAIR WEIGHT (size 10): 65.6 oz
SIZES: 5-16, whole sizes, EEE width
Navigating strong currents and slippery rock riverbeds is part of the experience. Our Freestone® Wading Boots - Rubber Soles has a proven record of durability and traction in rocky rivers around the world. It provides the support underfoot and at the ankle for negotiating slick, unseen river bottoms. The synthetic uppers take the abuse of brush, rock, and water in stride, while a cushioned midsole and partial neoprene lining provide all-day cushioning and warmth.
- Waterproof synthetic leather & scratch rubber upper
- Partial neoprene lining
- Dual-density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Cleat Compatibility: click 'View size info' above.
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING