The dry fly fishing on the South Fork Kern River in the South Sierra Wilderness and Golden Trout Wilderness is as good as it gets. Most anglers are in search of the native Golden trout which are considered by many to be the most beautiful trout in the world. Let us take care of you in style by transporting you in a comfortable 4x4 vehicle to your first-class camping accommodations as you embark on this fishing adventure. Fish all day or relax & listen to the calming sounds of the South Fork. All of our trips include delicious meals prepared by a professional chef, a spacious 10x10x7ft tall tent with comfortable sleeping cot, fly fishing gear and the professional instruction & guiding of Guy Jeans.
- SINGLE ANGLER BOOKING IS PERMITTED
- BOOKING IS THREE (3) DAYS / TWO (2) NIGHTS
- FOUR (4) PERSON MIN / SIX (6) PERSON MAX
- 30 POUNDS GEAR LIMIT. NO EXCEPTIONS
- INCLUDES USFS RECREATIONAL USE FEE (5%)
<!-- Start Square Appointments Embed code --><!-- End Square Appointments Embed code -->