KVSAR WADERS AND BOOT DONATION
KVSAR is in need of five (5) waders and five (5) pairs of wading boots for their rescue team. Kern River Fly Shop has been provided with the necessary sizes and will take responsibility for shipment & delivery. KVSAR will be provided with your personal contact information for follow-up.
WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE your support and feel thankful to be able to call upon our clients for assistance!
THANK YOU - Guy & Kimberly Jeans
Opposing buckles for easy conversion to waist high
- Integrated gravel-guards with hook
- Flip-out pocket with YKK zipper
- Belt loop with wading belt included
- High density neoprene booties
Skagit River Boot
Skagit Boot is Redington’s mainstay wading boot offering supreme
durability, full support, and comfort. Mesh paneling has been added to
the body of the shoe for drainage and quick dry times. Boots are stud
compatible for rugged conditions.
- Available in Sticky Walnut Rubber or Felt soles
- Rubber toe cap for added abrasion resistance
- Mesh panels for quick drainage
- Padded collar for ankle support
- Deep draw lacing with molded, non-corrosive metal hardware
- Webbing pull loops for easy in/out
- Stud compatible
- Approximate size 10 weight: 3.6lbs/57.6oz